Our Aviator and RISE Praise book winners for February 12-16, 2024 have been working so hard and are doing a great job of representing our AVIATOR (As a good learner, I Value Collaboration. I...
Parents of Amelia Earhart,
- For those who were on Free and Reduced Lunch last year, and have not signed up this year, the “grace period” will end on Sept. 28th. Please make sure you re-apply this year if you haven’t. The website for that is https://www.myschoolapps.com/. All are welcome to apply for Free and Reduced lunch, so you are encouraged to if you haven’t yet this year.
- Maria Hudson, our Counselor / Social Worker, is able to help families with a variety of needs. Please fill out a short survey if your family has any needs (e.g. food, clothing, housing, etc….) that Maria could possibly help with.
- SAFEUT: Help with any sized problem, any time. SafeUT is a crisis chat and tip line that provides real-time crisis intervention for students and parents/guardians. You can text in tips or concerns to 833-3SAFEUT (833-372-3388). No need to wait through the night or weekend. You can get help right away! Tips are screened for emergency content and forwarded to school personnel for follow-up.
- Family Medicaid Night! This is a great opportunity for families to receive step-by-step help to reapply for Medicaid services for their children directly from the source! The event will be on Thursday the 21st, from 6-8 p.m. at the RecCenter in Provo. They will provide food and activities for the kids and there will be Spanish speakers to help! Please RSVP by text so they have enough food (385) 645-5387.
- See information about a district-sponsored “Use Technology for Good” seminar for parenting support.