Last modified: December 3, 2018
Before & After School Program
Contact After School Program
After school program now has a NEW phone number.
This phone number is now available for parents with students participating in after school programs.
3:20-4:45pm call or text 801-210-8104 with any questions.
Before School will begin September 4th, the Tuesday after Labor Day.
To sign up, please contact the office 801-370-4630 or Emma Hoskisson 801-210-8104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7:20 am – As students arrive, they practice brain warm-up activities
- 7:30 am – Study and homework time begins
- 8:15 am – Breakfast is served
After School: We are ready to start After School Club on September 10th!
After School Club is an academic support option for students. It’s a place for them to strengthen their skills and receive help with homework, plus we have a little fun. It’s run Monday-Thursdays.
There will be other classes throughout the year which we will regularly be posting here. Check back often!
After School Club Schedule
- 3:20 p.m. – School ends, ALL students leave through grade-level doors After School participants re-enter school through NE gym door for snack
- 3:20 p.m. – 3:40 p.m. – Snack and recess
- 3:40 p.m. – Classes begin
- 4:45 p.m. – Dismissal
For safety purposes to pick-up your child early from After School you will need to come inside, show ID, and sign your child out.