We want to give a shout-out to Mrs. Hirz who won our Crystal Apple Award last week! This award is voted on by our teachers and staff for excellence in the...
Parents of Amelia Earhart,
- PTA Meeting will be on Thursday, Dec. 14th at 10:00 AM.
- Food Pantry will be on Thursday, Dec. 14th from 3:30 – 4:30 PM. Here is a link for parent volunteers to help prepare that:
- With colder weather, please make sure to send your kids with warm coats, jackets, etc… If you need help getting coats for your children, please email our social worker, Maria Hudson, at email@example.com.
- Please make sure to use the drop-off/pick-up on the North side (front entrance) of the school. The East side of the school (by the cafeteria/gym) is only for bus drop off / pick up.
- As a reminder, our security system is in place to keep all of our students safe. Please make sure to bring your ID to check-in. These procedures help keep all of our doors locked and help us keep track of all visitors. When we have big events (Halloween Parade, Read with a Child Day, etc…) we have supervision in the hallways during the entire time and thus do not use these check-in procedures.
- We will have our Read-with-a-child Day on Wednesday, Dec. 20th from 8:45 – 9:30. Immediately following will be our Christmas Sing-in for parents. Please mark the date!!