Our Aviator and RISE Praise book winners for November 20-21, 2023 have been working so hard and are doing a great job of representing our AVIATOR (As a good learner, I Value Collaboration. I...
Parents of Amelia Earhart,
1. As a reminder, tomorrow (Oct. 25th) and Thursday (Oct. 26th) are SEP / Parent Teacher Conference Days. School is out at 1:30 p.m. on both days. If you are unsure of your time, please contact your child’s teacher or email Tina Mecham ( email@example.com).
2. As a reminder, Drop off and Pick up is on the North Side only. Please do not drive on the East parking lot, as that is for bus use only. To keep kids safe, please do not ask them to cross the street to get to their parent’s cars. Students can cross at the crosswalk if parents want to have them walk to the other side of the street to be picked up.
3. If you would like to come inside or walk to the Kindergarten Drop off / Pick up at the beginning or end of the day, please park in the Visitor Parking. Please do not leave cars unattended in the Drop off / Pick up lane.
4. Next Week is Red Ribbon Week (more info to come).
5. Halloween Parade is at 9:00 AM on Tuesday, Oct. 31st. for those interested.
6. Thursday, Nov. 9th is a Title 1 Info / STEM Activity Parent Night starting at 6:00 PM. Save the date!