Our Aviator and RISE Praise book winners for February 12-16, 2024 have been working so hard and are doing a great job of representing our AVIATOR (As a good learner, I Value Collaboration. I...
Parents of Amelia Earhart,
- If you haven’t yet, please make sure to sign up for parent-teacher conferences. See the attachment below for more info.
- Our Librarian, Mrs. Roberts is in need of parent volunteers to help with the upcoming Book Fair (January 31 – Feb 3). Each volunteer shift receives a $5 credit at the book fair! If you are interested in helping, please sign up here: Book Fair Help.
- On Wednesday, February 1, the PTA is providing a Soup/Salad dinner to support the teachers and staff during SEP Conferences. Sign up at this link if you can help supply elements for the meal. SEP Teacher Meal
- Thursday, Feb. 9th, is a fund-raiser for Amelia Earhart all day at Cafe Rio (See flier below). All of the money goes to books for our Earhart Society reading program.
- We will have an important (and fun!) parent night on March 2nd for all 3rd-4th grade students. We will be having some fun games and competitions with multiplication facts. Please plan to attend with your child at 6:00. Also, next week on Friday we will be trying to encourage some extra daily math fact practice for all kids in those grades by sending some new flashcards home. Make sure to practice so your kids can have fun, and so they can be ready for future math concepts!