At a school board meeting today, the Provo City School District Board of Education further discussed the move to Phase 2 of the Return to School Plan. After reviewing the most up-to-date data in...
We have a wonderful tradition here at Amelia Earhart where we honor the men and women who have served our country in the Armed Forces.
Here are the details that you will want to be aware of:
- Our Veteran’s Day Assembly is to honor any man or woman who has served in any branch of the military.
- The person being honored needs to be in attendance at the assembly.
- The assembly will be held on Friday, November 8th from 9:30-10:15 a.m
- If the person would like to wear their uniform, they are invited to do so, but it is not required.
- Please have your child interview their Veteran and fill in the information about them on the forms attached below. This information needs to be returned to school by Thursday, October 31, 2019.
- The assembly will be held in our school auditorium located on the east side of our building. You can also pick up a copy of the form in the office.
- Families are invited to attend also. Please check in at the office for a visitor pass.
If the person your child has identified is able to attend, please share this information with them, complete and return the form to your child’s teacher.
We greatly appreciate all the brave men and women who do so much for our Nation and for each of us individually. We look forward to celebrating with you.
Veterans Day English
Veterans Day Spanish