Parents of Amelia Earhart Elementary, 1. Next week (Dec. 4th - 8th) is our PTA Christmas Store. Please see the 2 attachments below, for samples of items we have at our school Christmas store this...
Parents of Amelia Earhart Elementary,
- We have opened the window to sign up for SEPs (Parent-Teacher Conferences). Please see the attachment below for step-by-step directions on how to sign up. The sooner you sign up, the better chance you have to get the time you want! SEPs will take place on Feb. 1st – 3rd.
- As a reminder: On some days the district asks us to send home Chromebooks if it might snow. Most likely we will have school with normal hours the next day. Please make sure kids return to school with their Chromebooks and chargers. On the small chance that school does move to a late start or online learning day, the district will communicate this directly to parents.
- Last year we didn’t have all of the Chromebook chargers returned. If you have any of these left at your house, please send them back to school. This year we have assigned specific chargers to students to avoid this happening again.
- Standard Reports will be going home this week. If you have any questions about them, please reach out to your child’s teacher. You can also ask questions during the upcoming SEPs.
- We will have PTA meeting on Thursday, January 12th at 10:00 AM via Zoom. SCC Meeting will be at 11:00 AM via Zoom on the same day. Please email email@example.com if you need the link.
- Food Pantry is also on Thursday, January 12th from 3:30 – 4:30 PM. Pick up is on the East Side of the school.
- If you make any New Year’s Resolution that sticks this year, make it to read each day with your kids! It will help improve their reading skills AND build a stronger connection with you.